I've been slacking on sight reading since Monday and that changes tonight. That's eight exercises missed. Wasn't feeling very motivated and had to focus on work.
The alegrias compas is coming together and I'm hearing some of the similarities between Dale's exercise and the Juan Martin piece. I broke up the first sixteen measures into three exercises to work on separately. The first two will be easy to put back together. The third one will need some work in the transition from measure 12 to 13.
Am tempted to keep practicing Alegrias en Mi but I've reminded myself that I need to balance tonight's study schedule with honing some of my repertoire, practicing scales and doing sight-reading exercises. Will also need to practice the transitions for the first four measures of my Sor piece.
It feels like there's so much that I have to cover in parallel. I feel that I need to be very focused during my practice time with little 'noodling around' on the fretboard. Perhaps I should also alternate the scales and my repertoire in my daily routine.
